One for the mummies...

    Now that summer seems to have departed leaving in its place blustery, leaf scattered parks, I found myself sartorially challenged. It's not quite cool enough to get the autumn wardrobe out but it's too damp and chilly to carry on with skimpy frocks and sandals. Luckily I found myself in Liberty the other day and tripped upon its scarf department (I once worked here as a student so it always brings a smile to my face).  I caught sight of the new range by US brand Me & Kashmiere and was smitten. Each of their fine-gauge cashmere scarves (about the same size as a pashmina but tissue-thin) are so soft they feel as though they might melt in you hands. I snaffled the hand-painted charcoal grey style and have been wearing it ever since. It's perfect over a light summer jacket and can open out into a large shawl. Always handy in sudden chilly spells. Evie adores it when I wrap her up in it too. From £95 at Liberty.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment