Two new pop-ups: Paul Smith Junior and Caramel


It's war of the kid's pop-up shops next week as Paul Smith Junior opens one in Harrods' fourth floor children's wear department and Caramel chooses Selfridges. Smith's pop-up will home his collection (for 0-14 year olds) of punchy classics such as berry cords, Fairisles sweaters and stripy knits while the Caramel's pop-up will focus on party frocks for girls and gorgeous winter accessories. Both open on Monday. Looks like it's going to be an eventful week for CLB, what with Stella McCartney Kids launch on Wednesday. Evie and I can hardly contain ourselves!

Paul Smith pop-up shop, Harrods children's department, 87-135 Brompton Rd, LondonSW1X 7QN (020 7730 1234, www.harrods.com) Mon Nov 1.

Caramel pop-up shop, Selfridges children's department, Selfridges, 400 Oxford Street, London W1C 1JS (0800 123 4000, www.selfridges.com) Mon Nov 1.

Scarf by Caramel

    Bonnet by Caramel

    1 comment:

    1. Paul Smith is cool, specially for men... hubby is kind of addicted and I just love the nice shirts on him!
      Now I have a little boy and I guess I have to check out the kiddo collection!

      PS: I host a really cute give away and I think it might be something nice for Evie! :)

      ReplyDelete