Stella McCartney Kids has landed!


CLB awoke at the crack of dawn to get to Stella McCartney's Bruton Street store to see the newly landed kids collection. And how thrilling it was to be one of the first to see the collection for real. Positioned towards the back of Stella's capacious shop in a designated area, large wooden deer painted in primary shades greet you. But it's the clothes I was really interested in. The quality seemed excellent; lovely textures and fabrics with a good finish. Predictably I loved the frocks (I'm going back to get the Ingrid dress at lunchtime) but I was also impressed by the boys clothes; delightful pea coats, cords and stripy knits. I also love that Stella has done unisex clothing in the form of cashmere baby grows, knits and of course those, those striking yellow Tammy wellies. Ms McCartney, who asked her children to help her design the collection, has done a very clever thing today: launched mini-me designer fashion that will appeal to the new generation of hip parents set on indulging their little ones.


2 comments:

  1. Great collection - Lucky you to see it for real! I'm loving the dresses, Felix jumper and Fay coat - just darling. The yellow wellies sold out online already! Snap it up while you can, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the ingrid dress! One of my immediate favourites. :) I also love the Lara top too. Such fun. Your recap is just what I hoped for!

    ReplyDelete