Stylish Maternity Wear: 12 Must Haves


1. A pretty top like this one, £36, Topshop
Investing in a few on-trend, flattering tops will lift your spirits

Having just spent the last few months in maternity clothes, I thought it was about time I shared with you my must-haves. It was around the 18 week mark this time around when I had to fold away my size 10 jeans (sob) and become reacquainted with maternity clothes. My first stop was Topshop Maternity where I stocked up on Baxter jeans in black and indigo, alongside a few pretty tops and bump band (genius invention). Next up was Seraphine for a few stylish knits and tops followed by Gap (for good everyday items) and Figleaves (for maternity/nursing bras). Friends also wear by ASOS maternity which is affordable and trend-focused. My greatest treat? My 9London jeans and Mulberry Postman's Lock bag which is such a great mummy bag because it fits all your essentials in an easy-to-wear compact space. Long gone are the days when pregnancy was frumpy.

Check back tomorrow for a fabulous 9London jeans giveaway!



2. Great maternity jeans
For everyday, live-in maternity jeans go to Topshop (Baxter, £40, pictured), 9London and Gap
3. A bump band
So simple, so practical and goes with anything. £7, Topshop
4. A cute frock
We love this pretty dress, £130, Pretty Pregnant

5. Chic shorts
You needn't say goodbye to summer shorts with these cotton twill shorts, £79, Isabella Oliver

6. A chic mummy bag
Mulberry's Postman's Lock bag, £650, is CLB's favourite 
7. A stylish knit like this bamboo breast-feeding top, £49, at Seraphine
8. A great maternity/nursing bra
CLB loves the selection available at Babes With Babies including this classic, £39.95

9. Some comfy ballet pumps
Dance company Bloch do the best. £130 at Net-a-porter

10. A great body oil to moisturise dry skin and hopefully keep stretch marks at bay
£15.50, Blossom Mother & Child



11. Something glamourous for nights out or weddings from 9London


12. Some luxury PJs. Because you will be spending a lot of timing lounging over the next few months.
 I love this travel set, £295, Lounge Lover at Net a Porter

1 comment:

  1. very nice selection and wow, just at 18 weeks...nearly half time. I think the moment I knew I was pregnant with Number 2 I took my maternity clothes out :)
    my faves are seraphine and isabella oliver as well, great quality!

    ReplyDelete