Chic Mum: Chloe Brookman

Chloe in a Mara Hoffman bathing suit with her beautiful boys, Arlo and Tennyson


Chloe Brookman, 31, is the co-founder of luxury nursery outfitters Olli Ella. She runs the business with her sister Olivia and lives in Sydney with her husband and sons Tenunyson, four, and Arlo one-and-a-half.

Greatest style challenge since having kids? 
The battle between comfort and style.

How long do you allow yourself to get ready?
Four minutes if I am lucky.

Quick beauty tips and tricks? 
Once a month I put a blend of white vinegar (remove product build-up), rosemary oil (promotes growth), and coconut oil (moisture) in my hair and leave it in over night. It leaves my hair so soft and shiny.

You off-duty outfit? 
For when it's just you and the kids hanging out. If we are at home then it is without question my PJs! When we are out and about together I am usually in a pair of pencil jeans, a loose T-shirt and a pair of ankle boots or loafers.

Beauty product you could not live without? 
I make my own face moisturiser. I have been tweaking it for years - I would be lost without it! Also can not go without my Chanel lipstick - I rarely get the chance to put make-up on during the day but won't go out without a dab of Chanel on my lips. Oh and my Mason Pearson hairbrush.
 
Who is your hairdresser? 
When I am in London I go to Danny Oh in Islington.

Favourite designers? 
Alice + Olivia is my favourite designer label. For High Street it's Banana Republic.

Favourite kids' labels? 
Mini Rodini and Shampoodle.

Where do you hunt for fashion bargains? 
Ebay.

Favourite secret shop/website? 
Ah then it wouldn't be a secret ;).

Desert island fashion item? 
A white linen tunic.

Check out Olliella's range of stylish nursing chairs, baby and kids' bedding and playful room accessories at www.olliella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment