Relaunch!

Me with William, and his big sisters Evie and Lola in Portugal, 2017


Hello! It's been a while. So much has happened since my last blog post including the arrival of my third (and final!) baby, William Percy. What a gorgeous squidgy sleep-stealer he is. He's now about to be two and my girls are approaching seven and nine. So true that the days are long and the years fly by when it comes to child rearing. I look forward to getting back into the world of blogging very soon.

My new website will have a tweak to the name: Chic Little List. As ever, I'm passionate about small labels, star high street finds and dreamy designer pieces but the focus of my new blog will be travelling with kids in tow.

I'm looking for contributors so if you want to get involved, get in touch.

Much love,  Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment