Label of month: Hucklebones


Yippee-dee-do-dah! Only eight months until Evie is two and I can put her in Hucklebones. The London-based label for 2-8 year old girls is beyond adorable. Think naive shapes, peter-pan collars and exquisite prints in luxurious wools and super-soft jerseys. The new collection, a 'celebration of winter' features autumn leaf shades along with berry reds and a delightful paper chain rabbit print (see yellow and white top below). Emphasis is on quality fabrics and timeless style to create 'heirloom clothes'. These are children's clothes you'll want to keep for generations. 

Available at Harvey Nichols, selected boutiques throughout the UK and online.








3 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love this brand, and somehow think I even like this new collection best. They are really quality too - and beautiful images!

    I think I'd like the top two dresses in my size, actually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :)

    they always have lovely colours and beautiful winter coats!
    enjoy the shopping!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete