Chic Mum: Jasmine Guinness

 
Jasmine Guinness with gorgeous Ruby
Model, heiress and toy shop owner, Jasmine Guinness, 36, has three children, Elwood, Otis and Ruby and lives between Notting Hill and Wales

Greatest style challenge since having kids?
Finding things that fit and don't show up baby sick/food/muddy hand prints.

How long do you allow yourself to get ready?
For going out about 20-30 minutes and I do my make up in the car on the way.

Quick beauty tips and tricks?
Moisturiser, concealer and powder is better than foundation for me.

Your off-duty outfit, for when it's just you and the kids?
Jeans, hoodie and trainers.

Beauty product you could not live without?
Moisturiser, am trying out Avon's new Anew at the moment, I have high hopes! Also L'Occitane's rose oil mist is delicious.

Who is your hairdresser?
A friend whose house I go round to - I don't like salons much.

Health tip?
Drink lots of water and sleep I'm afraid.

Favourite fashion labels?
H&M, COS and GAP. Designers are harder to choose because there are so many great ones. I love Moschino, Bella Freud, Vivienne Westwood, Roland Mouret, Tara Scarlet, Rick Owens, Louis Vuitton, Richard Nicoll and of course Giles Deacon. A very eclectic mix and I'm sure I have left off lots more favourites, don't even start me on shoes and bags!

Favourite kids' labels?
H&M, GAP and Little Fashion Gallery. For baby presents of course I love our brand new own label Honeyjam baby knitwear.

Where do you hunt for fashion bargains?
I love TKMaxx but never get the time to go. Portobello Market is still an amazing treasure trove of beauties and bargains.

Favourite secret shop/website?
Apart from Honeyjam of course, my favourite secret shop is Lutyens and Rubenstein book shop (21 Kensington Park Road, W11 2EU).

Your ultimate style icons?
Lauren Bacall, Dita von Teese and Katharine Hepburn.

Desert island fashion item?
A hoodie to sleep in so I could keep bugs away from my head…and a bikini?

Honeyjam, 2 Blenheim Crescent, London W11 1NN (www.honeyjam.co.uk/0207 243 0449) Ladbroke Grove tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment