The ultimate hospital bag?

Olivia baby changing bag, £98, Storksak at Funkymoose
Enter code CLB for 10% off!


With CLB #2 due next Friday (I'm booked in for an elective c-section at UCH) I thought I'd better get my hospital bag sorted. It's been packed for a couple of weeks JUST IN CASE but I have been through it and edited it down to what I consider the bare essentials. Alongside the obligatory antenatal notes, newborn nappies and big pants, below is what I've whittled it down to. What is/was a must for your hospital bag?

1. An old-fashion fan (I find hospital wards insufferably hot so it's my no.1 essential)
2. Some comfy but chic PJs. I love the selection at Babes with Babies
3. Aden + Anais swaddles for new babe. Necessity!
4. Some Mocci slippers for grown-ups, which I can keep on the whole time (great for putting over those unflattering post-surgery stockings and you can even sleep in them)
5. A couple of good breastfeeding tops by Boob that look presentable when visitors come
6. A wrap - for me instead of a dressing gown as it's more versatile
7. Some 'Say Yes to Cucumbers' facial wipes - really excellent and refreshing
8. Neal's Yard Rose & Almond night cream which arrives in a handy tube
9. Burt's Bees organic lipbalm
10. All of the above folded neatly into a new baby changing bag - I chose the Olivia by Storksak at Funkymoose (CLB readers get a further 10% off by quoting CLB at check out)

Muji fan, £6.95
Dotty Mama nursing PJs, £45, Babes with Babies


Jungle Jam swaddles, £24.95, Aden + Anais

Adult Moccis, £28

Seraphine breastfeeding wrap, £42

Nursing top, £35, Boob
Yes to Cucumbers facial wipes, £4.99, Feelunique.com
 
Burt's Bees lip balm, £3.69

Neal's Yard Rose & Almond night cream, £19.90

1 comment: